Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Privacy – Your privacy is important to me. Your personal information will not be shared to any third parties. In live breaks, typically, you will be mentioned as your first name and last initial. If you would rather be known as your twitter handle or another name, please contact me via twitter @cowtowncollect
- Refund Policy – All sales are final. You can cancel your buy-in up to 48 hours before the scheduled break time and receive a full refund in Break Credit, or your spot price less 3% for restocking fees in paypal. Breaks are given reasonable amounts of time to fill and run. If a break does not fill for the initial break date you can request a refund for your spot(s). I will work hard to ensure every break does run as scheduled.
- Going hitless/getting skunked- Unfortunately not all spots in every break get cards. Luckily, I have a no skunk policy! First-timers will get cards no matter what (from my personal stock) and repeat customers will get a $5 store credit.
- Payments - I DO NOT accept Paypal eChecks as payments. If you purchase spots using eChecks your order will be canceled. There are quite a few other options like regular Paypal, Credit Card, Apple Pay and more, so please, no eChecks. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Shipping- Shipping for breaks typically happens 1-2 business days after the break runs. However, sometimes, It can take up to a week for shipping to happen. All breaks run during a week will be shipped the following Monday, at the latest. NOTE: Cowtown Collectibles LLC is not responsible for lost, damaged, or delayed packages. Once packages have been dropped off or picked up by the carrier, there may be delays beyond my control. International deliveries cannot be refunded after tracking has been provided and tracking may not be avaialable along the whole journey. Any issues with packages or deliveries should be taken up with USPS. By participating in my breaks you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.